This accessibility statement applies to the website www.hangoteatertraff.org, and it was prepared on 16 May 2022. It is based on an assessment carried out by a third-party evaluation.
The Act on the Provision of Digital Services 306/2019 does not apply to Hangö Teaterträff, since it is not a statutory entity. However, we agree that the Act is an important one and have done our best to create as accessible a website as possible with our current resources.
This website is for the most part compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 AA standard.
Content and functionalities that are not yet accessible
The website contains some issues with accessibility:
- When moving from one page to another, the screen reader’s focus does not move to the beginning of the newly opened page.
- The error messages in the form Become a member are not conveyed clearly to screen readers.
- The user is moved to a service outside the website without advance warning.
- The service includes challenges connected to cognitivity, such as mixed language and the difficult readability of the heading font.
- The service includes elements written in capital letters and ones that may be difficult to read for people with a visual impairment or reading disability.
We constantly strive to improve the accessibility of our online service
The website was remade in 2022 with special attention paid to accessibility during its technical implementation. We are striving to fix the problems concerning the form as soon as possible, and in the future to improve things like the text’s readability.
We offer support to those to whom our digital services are not accessible. Please contact us by phone or email:
+358 40 869 9466