Hangö Teaterträff is a sustainable festival
Hangö Teaterträff aims towards an environmentally sustainable festival. We wish to with all means counter contamination, food waste and littering. At this festival we put an effort in waste sorting, more sustainable transport and organic food.
We also take into account that Hanko is a coastal town and that possible waste or litter could end up in the Baltic Sea, which we want to prevent.
During the festival we support and encourage easy, everyday, sustainable choices such as carpooling, bringing your own water bottle and avoiding the use of single-use cutlery.
Hangö Teaterträff is a safe space for everyone
Hangö Teaterträff welcomes everyone to enjoy the festival program in a positive and respectful atmosphere. There is zero tolerance for all kinds of harassing or discriminating behaviour. In case you encounter or witness this sort of behaviour please be in contact with the festival staff and we will intervene.
Safer space guidelines
1. Everyone present should be treated equally and respectfully, with kindness and compassion.
2. Do not assume consent. Ask for it! This includes respecting everyone’s physical and emotional boundaries.
3. Do not assume anyone’s gender, sexuality, health, background, etc. This includes respecting everyone’s pronouns and names.
4. Be mindful of different opinions, beliefs, experiences, and points of view, and strive for respectful discussion.
5. Be aware of your prejudices, privileges, behaviour, and the space you occupy.
6. No harassment or discrimination is allowed. Let’s take care of each other instead!
If you encounter harassment, discrimination, or other problematic/unpleasant situations, you can inform the festival staff and we will do our best to help you.