Hangö Teaterträff’s client register
2. The use of personal data
Personal data is collected in the following ways:
- the user has purchased/reserved a ticket via Tiketti to an event organised by Hangö Teaterträff
- the user has become a member of Hangö Teaterträff
- the user has participated in Hangö Teaterträff’s marketing campaigns
Personal data is used for the following:
- delivery of tickets and customer service
- direct marketing
- customer communication
3. Collection of personal data
Personal information is mainly collected from the users themselves; data collection can also take place automatically. Information given by the user and which the client registry contains (either all or part of the following):
- first and last name
- name of represented organisation
- email address
- phone number
- data on reserved/purchased products
- reservation number
- client number
Data is collected
- when purchasing/reserving tickets
- when becoming a member of Hangö Teaterträff
- through Tikettis client register, pertaining only to events organised by Hangö Teaterträff
- through cookies etc.
4. Retaining personal information
Information collected while buying or reserving tickets are stored for six years per the Accounting Act. Information given by someone who becomes a member of Hangö Teaterträff is stored until said person notifies that any and all information should be removed.
5. Use of third parties
6. International data transfers
Personal data concerning the production and offering of the services may be transferred outside the EU or the EEA area. Hangö Teaterträff utilises the U.S. company MailChimp, which means that, upon use, some information is transferred outside the EU. This information can include first and last names, email addresses, and place of residence. Transferring information to MailChimp is always based on consent, which can be revoked at any time.
7. Protection of data
The personal data is processed by the employees of Hangö Teaterträff. All who process data are bound by professional secrecy. Personal data is properly protected with technical and organisational measures.
8. Users’ rights
The user has the right to check the collected user information and ask it to be corrected or erased. The user can contact Tiketti and request to see all the data collected on the user. The user has the right to request transfer of personal data. The user has the right to request limiting of the processing of personal data. The user has the right to refuse direct marketing and to block the targeting of advertisement.
9. The right to make a complaint
The user can report personal data breach to data protection authorities if the user considers that the personal data has not been processed in accordance with existing legislation.
Contact Information of Data Protection Ombudsman:
Office of Data Protection Ombudsman
P.O Box 800